Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nutrisystem Week 2!

Well, the Fast 5 is done, and we are on to the main Nutrisystem diet! This will still be a boring blog about what foods were good, which ones I won't order again and all the feelings that go along with weight loss. After 7 days of the Fast 5, I lost at least 5lbs. I didn't really weight myself before we got going, which I know seems silly. I knew where I was approximately, and I'm almost 5lbs lighter than my first weight after we started. So it's working!

Day 1
-Pancakes with cinnamon pecans and SF maple syrup
-Cheese and a Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
-Apple and coffee with skim milk
-Popcorn
-Sausage Bacon Rigatoni and ceasar salad with roasted carrots
-Oatmeal raisin cookie

That's a lot of food! I should have had a veg with lunch, but maybe tomorrow!

Day 2
-Apple Struedel Bar, milk
-Cheese
-Kung Pao Noodles with roasted carrots and a dollop of greek yogurt
-Popcorn
-Banana and coffee with skim milk
-Margarita Pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms, mushroom broccoli caps
-Chocolate chip cookie bites

That pizza was a amazing!

Day 3
-Ham and Cheese Omelette and milk
-Wendy's Chili and carrots
-Banana and coffee with skim milk
-Chipotle burrito bowl
-Ice Cream Sandwich

And a few pieces of candy for Halloween! I'm 10lbs down, so I thought I could splurge a little.


Day 4
-Waffles, yum! Milk
-Almonds
-Four Cheese Melt
-Cheese, coffee with skim milk
-Ravioli Fromagio, artichoke
-Chocolate cupcake

Today was a good day! Food and otherwise! Finally saw The Martian...it was pretty good! Not nearly as good as the book, but they made some okay decisions. It was a good day!

Day 5
-Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal!
-Cheese!
-Double Chocolate Caramel bar!
-Popcorn, coffee with skim milk and an apple
-Sweet and sour chicken, stuffed mushrooms and crack slaw
-Chocolate cake

Lots of yumminess for sure! Now that the Halloween candy is out of the house, no more excuses!


Day 6
-Harvest Nut Bar (surprisingly very yummy!) and milk
-Black Beans and Rice on lettuce with cheese, salsa and some sour cream/greek yogurt
-Popcorn, banana, coffee with milk!
-Sausage Mac and Cheese with salad (why meat?)
-Chocolate Caramel Bar

Pretty yummy day! We have 2 more weeks of default (aka kind of gross food) before we get our next custom picked meal!


Day 7
-Peanut Butter Bar (yum!)
-Broccoli Cheese Melt with cheese and carrots
-Popcorn, banana, coffee and milk
-Hearty Beef Stew, carrots
-Chocolate Covered Pretzles

Yummy day! Now comes the tough part of eating some riff raff before our next custom order comes! I'm down 11.5lbs! In 2 weeks! That's pretty awesome!


Done with Week 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment