Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day 6! Almost done!

Day 6 Foods and Reviews

Hello Day 6! Rainy day, but nice and cool too!

Breakfast: Double Chocolate Muffin
Verdict: Okay, so this is the muffin of my dreams. It is so good! I spend at least 10 minutes listening to the Martian while I ate it. I wanted to savor every last crumb! Fantastic. Probably my favorite thing yet! 

8oz Skim milk: Mmm...

Lunch: Three Cheese Chicken Pasta
Verdict: So good! Way better than the pasta last night! Cooked it a little longer, but it was creamy and cheesy! 

8oz Skim milk: With coffee and SF caramel

Nutri Crush Chocolate Shake
Verdict: Probably just as yummy! Haven't had it yet. I will miss these...I'll drink one tonight and one tomorrow, and then I don't know if I can order more or not.

Dinner: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Verdict: Okay. It was a little too processed for me. I'm finding that I love the lunches, where you add water and cook better than the already prepared meals that you just heat up. We'll see. There's a lot I haven't tried yet.

Tomorrow is the last day of this first hard jaunt, and it wasn't even all that hard! Finished The Martian today...listening to it again with the Hubs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment