Thursday, October 22, 2015

Nutrisystem Day 1!

Day 1 Foods and Reviews

Breakfast: Cinnamon Streusel Muffin 
Verdict: Delicious! Not a full sized muffin, but not a mini muffin. Nice flavor, pleasantly moist!

Energi-ZING Chocolate Shake
Verdict: Nope. Nope. Nope. Wayyyyy to much caffeine! 200mg per shake! I drank a few sips and was already shaky. Not for me! 14oz of skim milk instead.

Lunch: Cheddar Broccoli Rice/Raw carrot chips
Verdict: Yummy! Total prep time was 13 minutes, which seams crazy for a little container of rice. It was slightly thin, but it needed 3.5 oz of water, and I think I added closer to 4. The flavor was spot on though!

Nutri Crush Chocolate Shake
Verdict: Yummy! Might mix with the ice and then fish it out or use bigger cubes. Nice taste, more satisfying than most protein shakes.

Dinner: Santa Fe Chicken/Roasted Brocc and Cauli
Verdict: So Good! Chicken, black beans, corn and rice! What's not to love? This was a little to saucy to eat with a fork, so I ate it more like a soup! If I have this during the normal Nutrisystem time, I will definitely top it off with some greek yogurt. It was just a tad spicy, and something cool like yogurt would make it perfect! 


Day 1 is done! Foodwise, it was a great day! Hugerwise, I'm sure I'll have some rough days ahead, but it's definitely not the hardest diet I've done. Hello...I had a a muffin, chocolate stuff and rice twice! Here we go Day 2...bring it on!





No comments:

Post a Comment